Fairchild T9000 Electro-Pneumatic Pressure Controller
The Model T9000 Series Pressure Controllers have a closed-loop, integrated, microprocessor control system that regulates outlet pressure. You can control the output from the Model T9000 products using the keypad or from an analog control signal. You can control the output from the Model T9000D using the keypad and through DeviceNet™ Communication network.
- Fully functional keypad and display.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal display screen.
- Output pressure displays in psig, BAR, kPa, or user-defined pressure units.
- Seven input signal ranges cover all standard inputs.
- Reverse acting capability for analog input and output signals.
- Select Current or Voltage mode for input signal or optional analog channels using the keypad.
- RFI/EMI protection eliminates electromagnetic and radio interference.
The Feed and Bleed Solenoid Valves control pressure in the Signal Chamber of the Booster Section. A pressure sensor measures the outlet pressure and provides a feedback signal to the Electronics Section. Any variation in pressure between the setpoint and the outlet pressure activates the Feed and Bleed Solenoid Valves to correct the output pressure.
See the Catalogue Pages for full Specification including associated approvals.
Catalogue Pages including ordering details